This screen uses its entire 8’ width to create our largest sock net ever, creating an extremely safe hitting station! This functional screen also incorporates a horizontal waist-high divider to create two sock “zones” in one screen. Balls are collected in either the bottom or the top half which significantly reduces bending over to collect balls.
- Signature Osborne construction made in the USA
- The entire inside of the frame is a sock with a second layer of netting on the back that acts as a a baffle to deaden the ball, preventing "pop-back" and improving ball capture
- Frame collapses down, and legs telescope and swivel under, creating a flat compact screen.
This allows for easy transport through doors and minimal storage needs.
- Sock is divided into upper and lower ball capture regions
- Two adjustable vertical ropes create up to six target zones for advanced hitting drills and to promote focus and aim during pitching practice
- Optional Wheel Kit available, see item #ASW002
Frame Adjustable Height: Yes
Frame Assembly: Assembled
Frame Construction: 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel
Frame Leg Base Size: 54"
Frame Leg Type: Swivel
Frame Setup Size: 8'H x 8'W
Frame Storage Size: 5'H x 8'8"W x 3"D
Net Size/Strength: #72 w/ 700 lbs. Breaking Strength
Net Style: Woven to the Frame
Net Type: Green 1Â¾" Square Mesh Braided Nylon
Portable w/ Bag: No
Warranty: 1-Year Frame / 30-Day Net
$514.99 - #05926 S135 8' x 8' Osborne Full Frame Big Sock Screen
or call us at 1-800-647-3539
for questions or to order.