Baseball Field Drags Standard Field Conditioner
The standard field conditioner is designed to break up hard compacted infields for improved sliding comfort, blending in conditioners, drying out a damp field, and work as a leveling device to improve your field for safety. The dual action design can be used teeth down for scarification, or flip it over creating a twin bladed leveling box for leveling and smoothing.
- heavy-duty welded angle iron construction features a powder-coated finish to resist rust
- dual action groomer has large 3½" scarifying teeth on one side and works as a leveling drag on the other
- measures 70½" wide and 16½" deep for added stability
- 46 cutting teeth that are staggered for 1½" spacing
- includes tow chain with vehicle clip