Baseball Protective Screens >
Osborne Full Frame Big-Sock Screen - 8’H x 8’W
This screen uses its entire 8’ width to create our largest sock net ever, creating an extremely safe hitting station! This functional screen also incorporates a horizontal waist-high divider to create two sock “zones” in one screen. Balls are collected in either the bottom or the top half which significantly reduces bending over to collect balls.
- Signature Osborne construction made in the USA
- The entire inside of the frame is a sock with a second layer of netting on the back that acts as a a baffle to deaden the ball, preventing "pop-back" and improving ball capture
- Frame collapses down, and legs telescope and swivel under, creating a flat compact screen.
This allows for easy transport through doors and minimal storage needs.
- Sock is divided into upper and lower ball capture regions
- Two adjustable vertical ropes create up to six target zones for advanced hitting drills and to promote focus and aim during pitching practice
- Optional Wheel Kit available, see item #ASW002
$439.95 - #05926 S135 8' x 8' Osborne Full Frame Big Sock Screen
Email or call us at 1-800-647-3539 for questions or to order.